Friday, July 18, 2008

We are all going to freeze to death, while starving in the dark. So get over it.



I cant find the actual ‘green paper’ itself to find out the facts for myself. I’ve seen a few newspaper articles that make various claims, and heard parts of whispered conversations that make it sound like we will all have to make a blood sacrifice for using lights in our homes at night.........I suspect this lack of reference has something to do with the timing (the Pope is in Sydney for his World Youth Day propaganda event)..........frustrating.....

I started this blog to have a personal dumping ground for my skewed opinions. Lately there’s just been so many ‘targets’ getting me torqued to the point that chest pains force me to throw my hands in the air, and go look at pictures of kittens jumping over rainbows till I feel better.

Thus: the post that follows this one is but a fragment, and the frequency of posting here is suffering impairment. Such is life.

2 comments:

Ces Adorio said...

I'm with you Lavender, keep on!

Lavender said...

Good, We can keep each other warm - LOL!